Dublin Food Pantry
How to get food, essentials, and more.
Monday: 5:00PM - 7:00PM
Tuesday: 10:00AM - Noon
Wednesday: 4:00PM - 6:30PM
Thursday: 10:00AM - Noon
Dublin Food Pantry Service Area
Serving Individuals and Families living in the Dublin City School District and Dublin, Ohio
An additional monthly visit will include produce.
Dublin City School District includes parts of Franklin, Delaware, and Union counties, and within parts of 8 zip codes: 43017, 43016, 43235, 43026, 43220, 43015, 43065, 43064
Dublin City School District Map: https://statisticalatlas.com/school-district/Ohio/Dublin-City-School-District/Overview
City of Dublin Map: https://dublinohiousa.gov/living/dublin-boundary-map/
Not sure if you live in the Dublin School District? Type in your address to find out: https://app.guidek12.com/dublinoh/school_search/2022/
What if I do not live in this service area?
DFP can provide emergency grocery assistance on a one-time basis and help you identify where you might go for longer term grocery assistance.
Please ask at check-in, often we have additional items that meet specific needs such as diapers/baby wipes, pet food, family-sized items, vegetarian staples, etc. We will work to connect you with needed items and resources if possible.
What to Expect on Your First Visit to the Pantry
Our new pantry location is now open at located at:
- You can come once a month for a full shop and once a month for produce (going forward it will be produce only.
- We will give out random numbers close to our start time to determine the order in which people shop (lottery system). We will no longer be first come first served.
- Customers coming in after the lottery will be given a number as they enter the building.
- You will still need a photo ID and proof of address.
- If it’s your first visit of the month we will give you a blue number tag for a full shop. We will also give you a ticket that lets you know how much of each item you can take.
- If you’ve already visited the pantry this month we will give you a green number tag for produce.
- Only one person from your family can go into the shopping area. For safety reasons children are not allowed in the shopping area (except the produce only area).
- If you are a proxy picking up food for someone else you can only shop for one family at a time.
- Please bring your own reusable shopping bags. As many grocers are no longer giving out bags anymore, we don’t have enough.
- If you see any ways we can improve as we make this change please let us know.
Can someone shop for me?
Yes. You can send a proxy to check-in and pick-up on your behalf. A proxy (picking up for you) must have a copy of your photo ID, proof of residency, and a letter that includes your name, address, signature, the number of people in your household, and your phone number. The letter must also include the proxy’s name, phone number, and address. For help, please call us at 614-889-6590.
Please visit our community resources page to learn more about additional help available in our community.