Thank you for holding a pandemic-safe
Food + Fund Drive!
Your help #fillingheartsandcarts
will make an immediate impact!
Food +essential drives and FUNdraisers can be, well, fun! A theme (ideas below), a friendly competition, a team photo of collected items on Facebook or Instagram - all add to the spirit of feeling good while doing good.
While collecting items is helpful, DFP can always stretch a financial donation, for every $9 donated, we can purchase about $90 worth of most needed food.
Receipts are always available and Dublin Food Pantry is a 501(3)c nonprofit. When your fund drive is over, please come in for an in-pantry photo. Just because your gift is online, our thanks can be in person!
♡ Some theme Ideas:
- We CAN fight hunger: Since cans of soup and cans or ready-to-eat-food like spaghetti, ravioli, chili, and so on are MOST NEEDED. This CAN be a great food drive
- DFP's 45th anniversary is in 2021: Aiming for $45 or $450 dollar donation or 45 or 4500 pounds of food would be a great way to celebrate 45 years of helping our community
-Tie in with National Days: (like collecting on October 24th which is National Food Day) Click here for some upcoming National Days:
- Join DFP Pantry themes: September is Hunger Awareness month, October is stock up for Holiday Helpings, and so on...
- Create Day-of-the-Week themes, such as:
Mac n Cheese Monday
Wishlist Wednesday (DFP's wishlist is on our home page)
Three dollar Thursday or Three CAN Thursday
- Single item collection: Ask for just one thing such as $10 or any one item from our most needed list
- Personal inspiration: Name your drive for a friend, family member, or co-worker or anyone who inspires you. Who wouldn't appreciate being honored with a donation in their name?
- Neighborhood collections: Neighbors helping neighbors is one of our themes - and neighborhood drives show us how wonderful it can be to get to know your neighbors in this way.
- Birthday giving: We have been beyond thankful for those who dedicate all or part of their birthday celebration with a visit to Dublin Food Pantry to donate birthday gifts to the pantry
- ONLINE DRIVE Take your food + fundraiser online, some ideas:
Online Facebook fundraisers have been successful - find out more here: https://www.facebook.com/help/990087377765844
An online donation drive: Cash/Checks/Online-Donations are (of course) welcomed. Sites like GIVE BUTTER www.givebutter.com can facilitate your fund drive for our pantry - in fact - we use this for our pantry events.
>More ideas? We'd love to help. We are happy to share a logo and updated information that might be of help. Just give us a call 614.889.6590 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
📦🥫 Donation Drop-Off:
If your collection is under 10 boxes:
Donations may be dropped off at
📍 81 W. Bridge St. Dublin, OH 43017
In the lower Level of Dublin Community Church (enter under orange awning)
Non-perishable Donation Drop-Off Hours:
7:30AM - 7:15PM WEEKDAYS
Garden Donations Monday, Tuesday, Thursday only
If your collection results in more than 10 large boxes (wow!) please set a time to deliver the collection to Dublin Food Pantry's Warehouse located at 7032 Perimeter Loop by emailing our Director of Operations email@example.com
📦 If you need boxes for your collection, we usually have boxes available.
Thank you for your help #fillingheartsandcarts