We 💚 our student volunteers!
Thank you for your interest in helping your neighbors access needed food, essentials and resources respectfully and efficiently.
There are many ways for students to help:
♥︎ Volunteer in the pantry
- This include packing boxes, loading and unloading groceries into customer cars, and serving as a runner to help serve customers.
- Interested? Fill out the application below.
♥︎ Volunteer by helping with Food/Essential Drives
- Your school or club may already have an annual collection to join!
♥︎ Volunteer at a Pantry or community event
- Sign-up sheets will be posted on our website
♥︎ Share Pantry posts
- To make sure our community knows that we are here to help, we post on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook
Questions or ideas? Email Operations Director, Jim Wilson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply to volunteer In-Pantry 💚
- Fill out the volunteer form below
- Preferred session times by in-school semester terms or summer break (January – May, Summer, September – December)
- Preferred applicants will be able to commit to the entire session, typically one day per week for 2.5 hours excluding holidays
- After school shifts include:
- Monday: 5:00pm – 7:30pm
- Thursday: 3:45pm – 6:15pm
- Times can vary slightly. Other daytime shifts are available for summer volunteering.
- The minimum age for in-pantry volunteering is 16. On a case-by-case basis, younger children may volunteer in groups with adults or with adult supervision.